Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?

Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?
Would you like to find out about The Prayer Power Academy? Click on the praying hands to activate your enrolment today! Type in your e-mail address and send!

Wednesday 30 September 2015

POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS FOR YOUR LIFE


OCTOBER is the tenth month of the year and the number ten is very significant in Biblical terms.  The number 10 in Biblical terms represents perfection of divine order, completeness, nothing lacking, everything in proper order and a start of a whole new order.   

Jesus loved to use the number 10 in many of His sayings, particularly His parables:

  • There were 10 virgins (Matt 25:1-13).

  • There were 10 lepers (Luke 17:11-19).

  • There were 10 talents (Matt 25:14-30).

There are also 10 I Am’s  mentioned in the Gospel of John.


The 10 “I AM’s of The Gospel of John


1.    "I am the Bread of Life which came down from heaven” Jn 6:41
2.    "I am the Light of the world" Jn 8:12
3.    "I am the Door of the sheep" Jn 10:7,9
4.    “I am the Son of God”  John 10:36
5.    "I am the Resurrection and the Life" Jn14:6


6.    "I am the True Vine"  Jn 15:1,5
7.    "I am the Living Bread”  Jn 6:51
8.    "I am One that bear witness of Myself" Jn 8:18
9.    "I am the Good Shepherd" Jn 10:14
10."I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life" Jn 14:6


The number ten in Biblical terms represents law and restoration.  The number ten is also represented in  The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20). In Matthew 25:1 we find Ten virgins. In  Luke 17:17 we see the story of Ten Lepers.  In Luke 15:8  we discover healing and  Ten silver coins.  I pray that this month God will release Ten special blessings into your life and that  you will experience a new anointing and divine favour in every area of your life.  Through prayer use God’s Word as your arrow (2 Kings 13:17) and begin to [1]shoot from your lips the following words/prayers.


 PRAYER POINTS –  (say each one three times)

1.    Psalm 19:7Father release The Laws of Your Word, all over your globe today, freeing the families of the earth, our homes and our lives.  Father let your seed in us reproduce itself in every area of our lives and circumstances,  in The Name of Jesus Christ.

2         2.    Dear God pour out Your Spirit, Word/blood/peace on the 7 pillars of our society: 
                (1)YOUR CHURCH (2)BUSINESSES (3)GOVERNMENTS (4)FAMILIES –YOUTH  
                (5)MEDIA  (6)EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (7)ARTS/ ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY 
                in The Name of Jesus.

3.    Rom 3:27 We declare that The Laws of Faith will enable us to prevail against every force or foe that would try to stop us.  Through faith we will achieve/ establish the purposes of God in  our lives in The Name of Jesus Christ


4.    .John 6:35 By faith  oh God make my life bread for every hungry soul. I AM God’s Bread of life to my world, prepare and equip me to feed your people.

5.    John 8:12 Help me to be a light in the middle of a dark world. I AM God’s light in the midst of  every darkness that I face.

6.    John 10:7, 9 I close the open doors that give The Devil access to my life and speak Open Doors  to the 7 Spirits of God (Is 11:2) Father come into my life now, I AM  an Open Door to/for Almighty God, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

7.     2 Cor 5: I confess that I believe God even where I cannot see God, my God is well able, in The Name of Jesus Christ.


8.    2 Kings 13:17 By Faith I send out the arrows of my prayers I AM a child of The King of Kings, no circumstance of life will overcome, stop or hinder me, in The Name of ..

Say 10 times  .  I declare God’s arrows of deliverance are in my mouth. I AM God’s best idea, His anointed, His  beloved. I AM here to succeed and His Glory will be seen in my life, I AM that I AM (Ex 3:14).


SIGN UP FOR PRAYER ACADEMY TODAY AND TAKE YOUR PRAYER LIFE 
TO A HIGHER AND VERY DIFFERENT PLACE!











[1] SHOOT is an acronym, standing for: Spiritually Honoring Only One Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment