Sunday, 31 January 2016
Every month you will be able to receive teaching, powerful insights from God's Word and Prayer Points to help you get your life back on track.
Welcome to the second month of the year.The number 2 conveys the meaning of a union, division or the verification of facts by witnesses. In a legal setting, 2 witnesses verify the truth of a matter. (Deuteronomy 17:6).
A man and woman, though 2 in number, are made one in marriage (Genesis 2:23 - 24). I pray that this year your marriage/union with The Sovereign God, The King of Kings will be richer and more fulfilled than at any other time in your life.
The Word of God, His testimony, covenant and His agreement with mankind is divided into 2 books, Old and New Testaments. The first man, Adam, sinned and brought death, destruction and fear into the world.
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden,
and I was afraid, because I was naked;
and I hid myself.
I pray that today you will hear the voice of God, obey His Word and clothe yourself/your own nakedness/vulnerability and everything that may be binding or restricting your life as you begin a new pathway of prayer and obedience to God’s Word.
These (February) prayers will help you to start a new journey in order to get to a different place and destination in your life.
If you want to continue to read this passage and receive Prayer Points for February go to the instant downloads section and get your Powerful Prayer Points and teaching for February.
NOW DOWNLOAD YOUR FEBRUARY POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS !
Posted by Avis Dalrymple at 21:42
Wednesday, 13 January 2016
Sunday, 3 January 2016
MAKE 2016 YOUR YEAR OF VICTORY THROUGH PRAYER & FASTING
If you want to get guaranteed answers to your prayers first make sure of these 5 things below:
1. You have repented and given your life to Christ.
2. There is no sin in your life - you are not doing anything to displease God.
3. You are a giver (Luke 6:38)
4. You are praying, fasting and spending sufficient time with God in prayer (seek).
5. Be persistent (knock).
And I say to you ask, and it shall be given to you;
seek, and you shall find; knock,
and it shall be opened to you
If you want to learn more AND how to Pray and Fast God's Way with guaranteed results download:
Posted by Avis Dalrymple at 20:57
Saturday, 2 January 2016
JANUARY – Welcome to 2016 and the first month of another new and God-given year. Numbers are very important to God and in this new year we have the introduction of another new number and this is also significant.
If we take each number and look at it carefully we can see a clear representation of how God uses numbers. 2016 places four different numbers side by side. Each number represents something quite different. Below I have listed the Biblical representation/meaning for each number of 2016 and I am also using these numbers to give you powerful prayer points for your life. Tell your friends and family about this and our prayer blog/website also and help to raise up a Praying Community in your own area of the world.
LEARNING TO PRAY:
Use these given prayer points in your prayer times. Speak each one out aloud several times (3 or more) in order to help your mind focus on what it is that you are praying about. Then use the sentences given to assist you in order to get started. Stick to the theme of each given prayer point. Try to pray on each point for a minimum of five minutes until you begin to pray more naturally – i.e. prayer begins to become more fluid/easy.
SCRIPTURE OF THE MONTH - Zechariah 9:12
Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope:
even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;
PRAYER POINTS –
1. 2 = Union; Division; Witnessing
Dear God I pray that I will unify myself with God’s Word and not allow myself to be divided but rather and instead become God’s best witness.
2. 0 = is the starting point for all that exists.
Father I pray Lord teach us how to become a “zero” so that you can increase us.
3. 1 = Unity, new beginnings.
Lord I pray be my first and foremost in everything that I do – let there be no other God’s (Ex 20:3) in my way.
4. 6 = Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin; Evils of Satan
Lord I pray that I will never forget how weak I am without You. Help me to manifest righteousness and not sin. I ask You Sovereign God to show and enable me to break every Satanic and negative pattern in and over my life and that of my family, loved ones and the community that I live in.
PROPHETIC PROCLAMATION: Say 12 times
I thank you Father for giving me the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Posted by Avis Dalrymple at 20:43
Thursday, 31 December 2015
If you would like to take your prayer life to a different level and intensify the anointing of God on your life get ahold of my ebook entitled "Prayer Power" - see link below - available from Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com.
Prayer is the most powerful weapon that you have at your disposal. Begin to use it TODAY and take back all of the territory that you have inadvertently allowed negative elements, life, situations and people to steal from you - witness first-hand the changes that ensue.
When your breakthrough comes…and it will, contact us via our website or blog to let us know about the victories that you have gained.
God bless you evermore.
Posted by Avis Dalrymple at 13:17
Tuesday, 15 December 2015
DECEMBER is the twelfth month of the year and brings closure to this year of 2015. Twelve is a very important number to God. The number twelve in Biblical terms is a perfect number, signifying perfection of government, or of governmental perfection. Twelve is also the number used many times in Old Testament to represent for example the twelve sons of Jacob-Israel and the new - twelve spiritual sons/fathers of the faith - the twelve Apostles of Christ.
I pray that the faith God has will also become yours and that God’s government and His perfected Word will reign in your life this month and for every subsequent month of your life.
In order for you to understand more fully the signifigance of 12 as used in The Bible see as clearly illustrated below:
· Twelve tribes of Israel [Genesis 49:28].
· Twelve pillars were erected at Mt. Sinai [Exodus 24:4].
· Twelve pillars were erected in the Promised Land [Joshua 4:1-9].
· Twelve statues of oxen held up the water basin in Solomon’s Temple [1 Kings 7:25].
· Twelve men were selected by God to conduct the census of the tribes [Numbers 1:2-16].
· Twelve princes of Israel brought gifts to the Sanctuary on twelve days [Numbers 7:10-83].
· Twelve spies sent to Canaan [Numbers 13:1-15].
· Jesus is twelve years old when He questions the scholars in the Temple [Luke 2:41].
· Twelve legions of angles [Matthew 26:53].
· 144,000 servants of God (12 times 12) [Revelation 7:4].
· Twelve gates of the New Jerusalem [Revelation 21:12].
· The Trees of Life in the new creation will bear twelve kinds of fruits [Revelation 22:2].
In this month of December let me take the opportunity to wish you every good blessing of Christ and take the opportunity to also share a thought with you for this special season.
December is the month that the world celebrates globally as Christmas – the time of the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. It was God’s love for man that brought Christ to earth to die for our sins. Love sometimes does strange things. The Bible tells us it is a strange love. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God (1 John 3:1). Note that word manner. The Greek word ispotapos, an adjective that describes something strange or foreign - as from another country. It does not merely convey the idea of greatness as some modern translations have it. When our Lord rebuked the winds and calmed the stormy sea, The men marveled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him! (Matthew 8:27, italics added). They saw something they had never witnessed before. When they saw the miracle, they thought, This man is out of this world. What we saw is strange and foreign.
The love that God has for us is strange, it takes great risks and goes to extreme lengths that many would call foolish. On that first Christmas day thousands of years ago, God’s foolishness was wiser than men, and his weakness was stronger than men. Christ’s birth took the world by surprise.
This surprise was of course, part of God’s strategic plan. The element of surprise is critical in any type of warfare. Christmas, you may not have realized this, was an act of warfare. In fact it was heaven’s D-Day, a day of spiritual and supernatural deliverance for mankind.
The preparation of Christ coming to earth had taken centuries, but now it was time for the Conquering Saviour to put in His appearance and literally land on enemy occupied territory.
Christ came in humility, and would finish His earthly conquest thirty years later by the greatest act of humility the world had ever seen.
“Peace on Earth, Good will towards men.” True peace can never be forged by steel, but only by love. It is the humble babe in the manger, not Caesar in his chariot, who is the real Prince of Peace.
May your faith in God grow and become evidenced through your prayers and actions for all to hear and see. I pray that as 2016 advances and gets ready to appear that your love for God will become entwined with your faith in Him and that in this coming year you will be stronger than ever before.
I wish you every blessing of heaven at this very special time of the year. May The Lord Himself bless you as you allow Christ to be birthed in your life.
PRAYER POINTS – (say each one three times)
1. Ps 33:12 Father we ask you to govern/order the steps of our Leaders, those in authority in The Name of Jesus Christ.
2. 1 Thes. 5:17 I pray/stand against stubborn issues in my life, Today I speak change/turn-around in my familiy, home and personal life. there must be a change, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
3. Tim 2:1-2 Dear Father and God I pray for restoration, recovery and revival in (1)OUR CHURCHES (2)BUSINESSES (3)GOVERNMENTS (4)FAMILIES –YOUTH (5)MEDIA (6)EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (7)ARTS/ ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY and CURRENT SITUATION/AFFAIRS OF OUR WORLD (name these) in The Name of Jesus Christ
4. Romans 2:13 Dear God visit your people across the earth today. Help us to turn away from disobedience. Let YOUR government return to Your earth and our hearts In The Name of Jesus Christ..
5. Joshua 4:1-9 Father God raise us up to become strong pillars again. Put your structures back into our lives. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
6. Acts 10:1-5 In faith we pray, Lord send help/people/finances for your work globally in The Name of Jesus….
Say 12 Times Is 9:6 God's Government is on my shoulders. My love for God and my faith in God is growing stronger. Through my words I release God's power into my life. Before this year ends I will see God move in my life like never before. 2016 is my year of breakthrough in every area of life. I decree and declare that it is so. Amen and forever Amen
Posted by Avis Dalrymple at 16:32