Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?

Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?
Would you like to find out about The Prayer Power Academy? Click on the praying hands to activate your enrolment today! Type in your e-mail address and send!

Saturday 23 June 2018

JUNE/JULY 2018

JUNE/JULY 2018




PRAYERS TO BUILD YOUR FAITH




For the next half of this year I want you to saturate your life with prayer and begin to use your faith in so doing.  Begin to rebuild your life with prayer and faith.

This month I will give you prayer points that will enable you to pray, speak and prophesy into your life based on Hebrews 11. 

Allow the Spirit of Faith (2 “Cor 4:13), The Gift of Faith (1Cor 12:9) and the Fruit of Faith (Gal 5:22) to begin to grow in your life. 

If you would like to take your prayer life to a higher level  join our Prayer Academy today and get hold of the Keys to The Secret of Spiritual Power.

Contact us for more information or to enrol at Prayer Academy:

Email:  prayercoaching@gmail.com


Pastor Avis



PRAYER POINTS (say each of the following 3 times each aloud into the atmospheres of your life then begin to pray)



1.     Matthew 17:20 I command the seed of faith to grow in my heart. By faith every mountain in my life will be flattened this year, I shall see God’s glory in my life...in The Name of Jesus Christ.

2.     Matthew 14:31 Faith take hold of my life now, I break the spirit of doubt, increase me, stir me up, The Spirit of faith is planted in my life today, I speak turn around, change, recovery and breakthrough I have NOW FAITH (Heb 11:1).  Today faith is  working in my life in The Name of Jesus Christ.



3.     Matthew 21:21 I refuse to doubt/fear, faith rise up, live in my mind/mouth, possess my spirit/heart/vision and view.. I will do exploits this year in The Name of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment