Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?

Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?
Would you like to find out about The Prayer Power Academy? Click on the praying hands to activate your enrolment today! Type in your e-mail address and send!

Wednesday 29 March 2017

PRAYER POINTS FOR MARCH 2017

 MARCH 2017

Daily Prayer Points  

Prayers that deal with negative Voices, enemies and mind wars 


Let your decision be for 2017 ‘To act like Christ’

As you make this decision ask God to plant a tree of ‘desire’ (Prov 12 :12) for His will inside you SAY  ‘In 2017 every curse against my life will be turned into Blessings’

Numbers 24:10 Then Balak’s anger burned against Balaam. He struck his hands together and said to him ‘I have summoned you to curse my enemies, but you have blessed them three times.’

1. Teach me how to stand against and destroy every Spirit of Balak pursuing my life, In The Name of Jesus.

2. Every perverting conversation, word and spirit hindering God’s plans and purposes for my life, family and future generations and plans, I break your power NOW IN The Name of Jesus.

3. Teach me how to successfully fight the enemies and voices summoned against my life and destiny, In The Name of Jesus.

4. Lord give me a spirit to discern the people who are sent to pronounce curses upon my life In The Name of Jesus.

5. DECLARE: I am blessed of God, I will never be cursed In The Name of Jesus. x 3

Numbers 23:5 However, the Lord your God would not listen to Balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment