Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?

Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?
Would you like to find out about The Prayer Power Academy? Click on the praying hands to activate your enrolment today! Type in your e-mail address and send!

Saturday 14 November 2015

NOVEMBER is the eleventh month of the year and the number eleven is sandwiched
between 10 (Law, ordered perfection) and 12 (Governmental perfection). Although this number is
considered to be a number of disorder, seen in the example when the 12 apostle’s of Christ
became 11 with the death of Judas. Unsuccessfully they attempted to recruit a replacement through
Matthias (Acts 1:12,23,26) who subsequently was only mentioned three times in The Bible and then disappears from the story/view because he was not chosen by God. The number eleven can also be seen as one more (an extra measure of what is required) or one less than needed. Eleven represents that
twixt and between  time in our lives when we are not quite sure what to do, the disciples of Jesus
had the same problem. The story teaches us – do not try to figure out/fix things yourself, go to God
and wait on His answer through prayer. I have also discovered that the number 11 represents a
revelation  - the first time eleven is mentioned in the Bible is:

And he (Jacob) rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two women servants,
and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok. (Genesis 32:22).

Jacobs's eleventh son was Joseph , who received in a dream a revelation  that, all his brethren
and his parents would bow down to him. In the process of time and through tribulation  God allowed
him to reveal  the meaning of dreams to different people on different levels. Thus Israel's eleventh
son  saved a nation/people.

Interestingly also this first occurrence of the number 11 is in verse 22
(2x11) of Genesis 32, how about that!!

PRAYER POINTS –  GLOBAL (say each one three times)
Look up and study the scripture verses given before each prayer point – enrich your prayer times with study of The Word of God also.

 1. Gen 27:28 Father refresh us today with the dew of Your Word, let it pour down upon our lives and that of our families, ministries, and your people around the globe in The Name of Jesus Christ.

2. Luke 1:78  Dear God visit your earth in love replace curses with blessings, revive and
restore (1)YOUR CHURCH (2)BUSINESSES (3)GOVERNMENTS (4)FAMILIES –YOUTH
(5)MEDIA (6)EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (7)ARTS/ ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY  in the
Name of Jesus Christ.

3. Job 22:28  I declare by faith that I am a Joseph – a deliverer  to my family (O.T) and a Husband to
the vulnerable (N.T.) Dear God help me, like Jesus to show and be the answer to the problems of our nation in the name of  Jesus Christ.

4. Acts 10:1-5  In faith I pray for those on the missions fields of the world, Lord send help/people/finances for your work here and abroad in The Name of Jesus Christ.

.
PRAYER POINTS – YOU/PERSONAL (say each one three times)
Look up and study the scripture verses given before each prayer point – enrich your prayer times with study of The Word of God also.

1. Ps 145:18 Today by faith/prayer, I position/surround/bind myself to God’s Word, Laws and
His government for my life/destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Ps 50:15  I decree/declare every trouble/problem that comes my way will  also reveal God’s
deliverance/plans for my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. 1 John 5:14-15  I believe that my faith has reached the ears of God, I speak multiplied blessings/
turnaround/recovery/healing/health/prosperity/peace/deliverance/breakthrough/victory into
all areas of my life NOW , in the name of Jesus Christ.



4. James 4:3  My God will grant me the faith/strength and long life to accomplish the
purposes of God for every situation I face, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

 5. 2 Kings 13:17  By Faith I send out the arrows of my prayers I AM a child of The King of
Kings, no circumstance of life will overcome, stop or hinder me, in The Name of Jesus Christ ..



DECLARATION:

Say 11 times Is 40:41, Job 14:14 I will not run ahead of God or inadvertently chose
problems or pain, the wrong people or places. I will wait on God in prayer
for my change and the power of God to possess my life, Come NOW, Holy

Spirit Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment