Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?

Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?
Would you like to find out about The Prayer Power Academy? Click on the praying hands to activate your enrolment today! Type in your e-mail address and send!

Tuesday 6 March 2012

March 2012 'When Faith Governs'

WLCC this year we will be saturating our lives with a powerful teaching on

Faith. Begin to rebuild your life with prayer and faith. We will help you to

establish and materialize the evidence of your faith (Heb 11:1). To support

this vital and essential teaching (Heb 11:6) we are praying, speaking and

prophesying The Spirit of Faith (2 “Cor 4:13), The Gift of Faith (1Cor 12:9) and

the Fruit of Faith (Gal 5:22) into the lives, of the hearer and their situations

and circumstances. I guarantee you that this year if you attend the teaching

sessions and pray the Prayer Points below The God of Miracles will visit you

and take up residence in your life and everything and everyone that you are

connected to. Join us, listen to the teaching and pray the given Prayer Points

and prove God’s Word for yourself. Come and learn “How to please God”

(Heb 11:6). In our AEB Sunday Morning Class and our Tuesday/Thursday

Prayer Schools we will be using the manual of God’s Word to change lives and

introduce a higher level of spiritual teaching and truth which will change your

life forever. God Bless you richly
Pastor Avis
PRAYER POINTS
(say each one of the following 3 times each, then begin to pray)
1.
1 Peter 1:21 Today The God-Kind of Faith is living and active in me. His name will be

glorified in my life in the name of Jesus Christ

1 Corinthians 15:14-17 My faith is not futile, I speak to every dead hope/ dream/

circumstance/situation you shall rise again, Faith I command you to come forth, rise up

in my life now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.


1 Corinthians 16:13 I have courageous overcoming, victorious faith. I activate my faith

and call it forth to manifest itself in my heart, mind, thoughts and conversation.


.Acts 26:18 Today I open my eyes to the possibilities of God through my faith. I speak

to the dark places of doubt – “Light be” (Gen 1:3) in the Name of Jesus Chris

1 Peter 1:5-9
My faith is a shield against every attack of Satan. My faith will protect

me from everything ungodly that would try to come against my life in the Name of Jesus

Say 12 times
: Faith is my citadel, my treasure, my force field, my power my

key of access to every locked door in my life. I loose the spirit of faith today

into and over my life







No comments:

Post a Comment