Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?

Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?
Would you like to find out about The Prayer Power Academy? Click on the praying hands to activate your enrolment today! Type in your e-mail address and send!

Sunday 15 May 2011

The Spirit That Never Sees - Spiritual Blindness

Destroying The Spirit of King Zedekiah (2 Chronicles 36:11-21)
Each month this year at WLCC we are helping you to destroy the different spirits that have been controlling your life – you cannot afford to miss receiving/praying these [1]powerful prayers given each month.  Begin to pray these statements and watch the changes that take place in your life.
This month we are dealing with The spirits that blind us.  We are uncovering every spirit in our personal lives that stops us seeing and as a result causes us to lie to ourselves in order to avoid reality/truth.  You cannot change what you will not confront” -  Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death”.  Jer 39:7, Jer 52:11 Let the truth set you free in 2011.
PRAYER POINTS (Say the following 3 times each)
  1. Oh God remove every blindness from my eyes today in the name of Jesus.
  2. I will not destroy my spiritual sight through disobedience – today I break free from every blinding and binding force.   Oh God make me see myself today as you see me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
  3. I destroy the haters and enemies of my life (Jer 34:21, Jer 43:30).  Today I will see God sit on the throne of my heart. And He will rule, reign and His rain of blessing will pour into my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
  4. I will not stiffen my neck, harden my heart (2 Chronicles 36:13-14), break my vow or forsake my God.  Lord anoint the altar of my heart again with your Holy Fire, In ….
  5. I will never again be a captive or victim of the enemy. I will obey God’s Word, do God’s Will and walk in God’s Way alone, in The Name of Jesus Christ.  
  6. REPEAT 12 TIMES  Yet In my flesh shall I see God” (Job 19:26)


[1] If you want to maintain a deeper level of prayer for your life/situation get hold of my booklet “Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment