Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?

Would you like to join The Prayer Power Academy?
Would you like to find out about The Prayer Power Academy? Click on the praying hands to activate your enrolment today! Type in your e-mail address and send!

Sunday 3 April 2011

Prayer Points April 2011

PRAYER POINTS FOR EVERYONE WHO STARTS WELL BUT NEVER FINISHES

Dealing with The Spirit of King Asa
Each month this year at WLCC we are helping you to destroy the different spirits that have been controlling your life – you cannot afford to miss receiving/praying these powerful prayers given each month. Speak them into your life each day and watch things change. As long as you do what the Lord tells you to do, He will fight every battle you encounter in 2011 for you.

This month we are dealing with, uncovering every spirit of false counsel, deception, masking and masquerading itself as good when it is in fact evil. To effectively deal with the problems in your life you must find and destroy the root not the fruit of it. King Asa did not seek God when he was sick, so he died. ALWAYS SEEK GOD AND YOU WILL NEVER FAIL. 2 Chronicles 16:12 - 14: “And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the Lord, but to the physicians. And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign. And they buried him in his own sepulchres, which he had made for himself in the city of David, and laid him in the bed which was filled with sweet odours and diver’s kinds of spices prepared by the apothecaries’ art: and they made a very great burning for him.”
PRAYER POINTS (say each of the following three times each)

1. Oh God remove the mask in front of my problems today and show me where the root of every fruit of evil is in my life and circumstances and teach me, show me, how to seek you In the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I uproot and destroy every evil root and plant in my life today (Matt 15:13) In the name of Jesus Christ
3. I lay the axe of God’s Word at the root and foundation of every unGodly tree and the spirit of disobedience in my life (Matt. 3:10). I will produce good fruit and be a blessing to others In the name of Jesus Christ.
4. I destroy every mask of deception that disguises trouble and demonic activity and false counsel in my life Oh God give me today the spectacles of heaven, let me see as you see and grant me greater wisdom to conduct my affairs In the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Say 12 times: Today is my best day - Every task, assignment and work I begin I will finish and finish well in the name of Jesus Christ.

WLCC PRAYER POINTS
1. Teach me hrw to live holy and use my life as a tool/instrument to attract others to you, I will impact my world for Christ, In the name of Jesus.
2. Teach me how to war and fight in prayer on behalf of others (Ps144:1) - I will invite/reach someone for Christ this month. I speak increase into and over WLCC Croydon/Hemel – this year we will possess and take hold of our own premises – In the..
3. Equip and make me ready to serve others . We pray for our Mission Visit/India – In the.
4. We pray for those in authority, our Government, Queen, the sick people of our nation, church/newcomers to the church and our troubled world – give us “shoes of peace”

If you want to maintain a deeper level of prayer for your life/situation get hold of my booklet “Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life”.

WLCC THE YEAR OF ALIGNMENT 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment